Join us the weekend of December 9-10, 2016 for our annual Winter Music Recitals.
When is recital weekend?
- Friday, December 9 and Saturday, December 10
How do you know which performance(s) you are participating in?
- Students will be assigned a day and time which will be announced on Wednesday, November 23. With 275+ students, we ask for your patience and flexibility as we create a schedule for the weekend. Go ahead and save both dates on your calendar now!
How do you register?
- Registration will be open Wednesday, November 9 through Friday, November 18. ROOTS Music Students — Click here to register!
Is there a fee to perform?
- The fee is $40 per student. This must be paid before we can assign your student to a performance. We will automatically process this fee on your ROOTS account unless you indicate otherwise on your registration form. We do not offer sibling or family discounts on performance fees.
Where will performances be held?
- Recitals will be held right here at ROOTS! In order to ensure enough seating and a enjoyable experience for everyone, this year we will be using a FREE ticketing system.
- Each family will be guaranteed up to 4 tickets for each show they have a student in. If any family chooses not to reserve all four, these extra tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis the week before recitals. We will send you a link to reserve your tickets on Wednesday, November 23.
- Each performance will be livestreamed so your family and friends can watch from wherever they are!
What were those dates again?
- 11/9 – Wed
Online registration opens (Tomorrow!)
- 11/18 – Fri
Last day to register for recital
- 11/23 – Wed
Performance day and time assignments will be posted online
Free tickets open for reservation online
- 12/4 – Sun
Last day to reserve your guaranteed 4 free tickets
- 12/5 – Mon
Any remaining tickets are available for reservation
- 12/9 & 12/10 – Fri & Sat
ROOTS Winter Music Recitals