Don’t let their small frames fool you, Arabella and Giselle have big personalities
and even bigger hearts. Their weekly lessons at ROOTS are always a highlight of the week, and we are excited to watch them continue to grow in their talent and love of music.
What do you love most about playing guitar/piano?
- A: I love getting to hear the musical tone it makes when I hit the keys.
- G: I like learning the songs step by step.
Who is your favorite band/musician?
- A: Young and Free
- G: Jamie Grace
What is your favorite song? Can you play it on guitar/piano yet?
- A: “Shoulders” by For King and Country – I can’t play it on piano, but I love to sing it!
- G: “Beautiful Day” by Jamie Grace – Yes, I can play it now!
What do you like most about taking music lessons?
- A: The best part is getting to spend time with Ms. Anna – she’s great!
- G: I love Ms. Elle!!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A: I want to be a veterinarian because I love taking care of animals.
- G: I want to be a doctor. I love helping people feel better.
What are your hobbies?
- A: Drawing and coloring – I like using the things around me for inspiration.
- G: Reading – I just can’t put a good book down!
Have you girls ever talked about starting a sister band?
- Yes, sometimes. Twins playing on stage together might be kind of cool!
How often do you practice?
- We try to practice most days that we aren’t in lessons.
What has been your proudest moment since you started taking lessons at ROOTS?
- A: The day I played “Ode to Joy” for Ms. Anna was very cool.
- G: Finally learning all the chords and finishing the song “Beautiful Day” was definitely my proudest moment. Now I can play my favorite song for all my family and friends!