2017 Spring Music Student Showcase
Deadline to register: Friday, March 10
- Shows will be on Friday, 4/21 and Saturday, 4/22
- You are registering your student for participation in one show day/time, but committing to keep both dates blocked until assignments are made.
- We default to assigning siblings to the same day/time
- Assignments will be made after registration closes and we know how many students are participating.
- All assignments will be published on Monday, March 27.
- The shows will be ticketed to ensure we don’t overcrowd our space.
- Tickets are free and each family is guaranteed the chance to reserve up to 4.
- Any extra tickets will be made available 2 weeks prior to the shows.
If you still have any questions, feel free to reach out to our team with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Performance fees are non-refundable. Performance fees go directly towards planning, production and staffing costs and cannot be refunded. If for any reason your student is unable to perform after you have registered, we’ll need to adjust our line up and several production plans. Please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com.