You are cordially invited to attend a royally exciting week of Princess Dance Camp where your little one will gather with friends and mentors to create fun crafts, learn dances, and what it means to be God’s princess.
Princess Dance Camp Details
Princess Dance Camp is a week-long adventure for little girls to learn about the love of Jesus while dancing and crafting with each other. The Royal Princess Ball caps off the week for family and friends to come and watch the princesses perform with their new friends.
What the Princesses Will Do:
The week will be full of crafts, dancing, and tumbling as they learn choreography to hand-selected, meaningful songs, like:
- I am a Promise (VeggieTales)
- The Greatest Commandment (Hillsong Kids)
- True Princess (Princess with a Purpose)
What the Princesses Will Learn:
Each day, the princesses will be taught about new styles of dance and will be introduced to a new truth about what it really means to be a true princess—God’s Princess:
- Day 1: I am Wonderful —I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. —Psalm 139:14
- Day 2: I am Beautiful —For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. —Ephesians 2:10
- Day 3: I am Chosen —Even before He made the world, God love and chose us in Christ to be without fault in His eyes. —Ephesians 1:4
- Day 4: I am Loved —See how very much our Father loves us, for He calls us His Children and that is what we are! —1 John 3:1a
- Day 5: I am Strong — I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. —Philippians 4:13
The Royal Ball
At the end of the week, parents are invited to the Princess Ball for a short performance and reception that will be sure to delight the princesses and their royal court!
What You Can Expect
ROOTS is a fun, engaging and safe place for students of all ages to learn the art of bands. We are a performing arts academy that’s designed to teach with excellence and committed to empowering our students to do their best.
The ROOTS Philosophy
ROOTS was created to give students of all ages a chance to explore what’s possible in the world of performing arts. Whether it’s music lessons, dance classes or summer camps, we build all of our programs around the same three foundations:
We believe every student possesses a unique gift of creativity. Our mentors tailor each experience to help students to foster, uncover and explore their creative and problem-solving potential.
Journalist and bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell popularized the idea that it takes roughly 10,000 hours of practice to achieve mastery in a field. At ROOTS, we are committed to instilling discipline in our students to achieve their highest potential.
We are committed to teaching our students to perform at their best. Whether that’s in a recital, concert or a performance event, our students will be coached on self-awareness, presentation and audience engagement.
This is our philosophy and our promise to you.
The ROOTS camp staff includes a dedicated group of vetted and experienced teachers. Most are year-round ROOTS mentors, but some have been hired specifically for their camp because of their expertise in the summer camp topic.
All lessons, classes, and camps are lead by instructors that we purposely call “mentors.”
We take the responsibility of training the next generation seriously.
Each mentor is trained and empowered to develop the student’s gifts and talents, but also to build trusted and reliable connections. We believe that if the students trust the environment and mentor, they will thrive and grow faster.
Princess Dance Camp Benefits:
- Help build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Increase independence and leadership skills
- Foster friendships and social skills with opportunities to work in teams
- Provide a spirit of adventure and willingness to try new things
- Feature friendly, enthusiastic teachers who are background-checked and experts in their field
- Cover a concentrated exploration of the camp topic
- Include interactive activities that involve the body and mind and teaching approaches that work well for different learning styles
- Feature age-appropriate material
- Provide invaluable performance opportunities
We’re happy to announce that we’re introducing a new 3-month payment plan option this year for all ROOTS Summer Camps.
Payment Plan Details:
- When you enroll in camp, you have the option of splitting your payments into thirds, spaced one month apart. (ex: Register for camp on 4/10 pay $115; pay next installment of $115 on 5/10; pay final installment of $115 on 6/10)
- You do not have to complete full payments by the start of camp. (ex. If you register 5/4 for a June camp, your final payment is not due until 7/4)
- Pay in full and save 15%. (If you’d like to save the extra fees on the payment plan, pay full price today and save 15%)
Registration, Withdrawal, & Reimbursement Policy:
- Payment is due either in full or in the first installment of a payment plan upon registration.
- All registration cancellations will be subject to a $25 fee, which will be deducted from your reimbursement.
- Cancellations made prior to 1 month before the camp start date are eligible for reimbursement in the original form of payment.
- Cancellations made within 1 month of the camp start date are eligible for reimbursement in the original form of payment, only if the spot can be filled by another student.