You are cordially invited to attend a royally exciting week of Princess Dance Camp where your little one will gather with friends and mentors to create fun crafts, learn dances, and what it means to be God’s princess.
|June 5-9||4-6||9:00am-1:00pm||$299 – REGISTER|
|July 10-14||4-6||9:00am-1:00pm||$299 – REGISTER|
|July 24-28||4-6||9:00am-1:00pm||$299 – REGISTER|
Princess Dance Camp Details
Princess Dance Camp is a week-long adventure for little girls to learn about the love of Jesus while dancing and crafting with each other. The Royal Princess Ball caps off the week for family and friends to come and watch the princesses perform with their new friends.
What the Princesses Will Do:
- I am a Promise (VeggieTales)
- The Greatest Commandment (Hillsong Kids)
- True Princess (Princess with a Purpose)
What the Princesses Will Learn:
Each day, the princesses will be taught about new styles of dance and will be introduced to a new truth about what it really means to be a true princess—God’s Princess:
- Day 1: I am Wonderful —I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. —Psalm 139:14
- Day 2: I am Beautiful —For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. —Ephesians 2:10
- Day 3: I am Chosen —Even before He made the world, God love and chose us in Christ to be without fault in His eyes. —Ephesians 1:4
- Day 4: I am Loved —See how very much our Father loves us, for He calls us His Children and that is what we are! —1 John 3:1a
- Day 5: I am Strong — I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. —Philippians 4:13
The Royal Ball
At the end of the week, parents are invited to the Princess Ball for a short performance and reception that will be sure to delight the princesses and their royal court!