During the week of June 17-21, 2013, 13 little princesses, ages 3-7, got together to learn more about dance and what it means to be God’s princess.
What We Did
- I am a Promise (VeggieTales)
- The Greatest Commandment (Hillsong Kids)
- True Princess (Princess with a Purpose)
- God’s Princess (original by Irene Rose Smith)
What We Learned
Each day, the princesses were taught a new truth about what it really means to be a true princess—God’s princess:
- I am Wonderful (PDF) – I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. —Psalm 139:14
- I am Beautiful (PDF) – For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. —Ephesians 2:10
- I am Chosen (PDF) – Even before He made the world, God love and chose us in Christ to be without fault in His eyes. Ephesians 1:4
- I am Loved (PDF) – See how very much ouf Father loves us, for He calls us His Children and that is what we are! — I John 3:1a
- I am Strong (PDF) – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. —Philippians 4:13
We created posters for each of these statements that we’ve made available for you to download and print as well. They make great posters for your princesses room to remind them of the truth of who they are in Christ. You can download the full-size PDF of each by clicking on the PDF links above. We’ve also made web-sized graphics for your convenience below.
Princess Dance Recital Video
On Friday, June 21, the little princesses performed in front of their friends and family. Below you’ll find the video of that performance.