As you know reviews, ratings and testimonials have significant influence in helping businesses attract new customers. With the rebranding of the academy to ROOTS Worship Arts Academy, to most people, we are new. To you, you know us…perhaps for several years.
This week, we launched a multi-phased marketing campaign to grow our student base. You’ll find ads on Google, Facebook and soon, on radio, in mailboxes and bulletin boards around town. However, what really motivates people isn’t paid-for media buys, it’s YOU talking about us.
Statistics show that consumer reviews significantly increase peoples trust. Take these, for example:
- 92% of consumers have more confidence in reviews found online than from ads or sales people
- 90% of consumers trust recommendations from people they know; 70% trust unknown users—yet only 14% trust advertising
- 75% of people don’t believe that companies tell the truth in their advertising —YIKES!
The list of stats could go on, but I think you see what we’re up against. We’re doing what we can to get the word out about ROOTS, but now we need your help.
Below, you’ll find links and instructions on how to help us build our online reputation, with your help.
But wait—there’s more. (Sorry, I couldn’t resist.)
*New* Referral Program
Do you know someone who might be interested in lessons or classes in music or dance? Introduce them to ROOTS Academy and if they pay, you’ll receive a $25 credit on your account. To get the referral credit, be sure to tell your friends and family members to insert your name into the “Who referred you?” box when they sign up. It’s that simple. Details are on our website.
How Can You Help?
Write a Yelp review here (Note: a name change has been submitted to Yelp)
Go to our Facebook page > LIKE it > Scroll down to “Recommendations” on the right column and insert your review
Email – If you don’t have the time or interest in doing one of the above, please reply to this email and send it directly to us. Every review helps!
Here are some actual reviews from some of our students and parents to help you craft your own:
- Music is foundational to our lives, and ROOTS Academy has teamed up with us as parents to give our kids more than music lessons. Our mentors have invested their passions for God and music in weekly doses that’s causing our children to develop passions of their own.
- We love the positive Christian influence of the teachers. They are good role models along with excellent and innovative teaching. It’s a joyous place to be a part of.
- It’s unique and a safe place where our kids can learn how to incorporate music into a worship lifestyle.
- We love the Christ-centered instruction. Two of our children attend, and they receive high quality teaching. They LOVE coming every week!
Thank you so much in helping us spread the word about ROOTS across the social and online platforms. Your help will truly make a difference.