We’re sad to see you go, but we understand too.
ROOTS Withdrawal Policy
If you’re on this section of the website, you’re probably needing to cancel your lessons or class. That is a bummer! However, we realize that these things happen. If there’s anything we can do to keep you as a student, please let us know.
- In the meantime, here’s what you need to know about withdrawing from ROOTS Academy.
- Withdrawal from any class requires at least 2 weeks’ notice before your next billing due date (if you’re not sure what that date is, just ask!).
- To withdraw from your classes, just submit your request using the Dance Withdrawal Form listed below.
- Withdrawal requests submitted up to 2 weeks before the next billing due date will incur no additional charges. Students remain on the schedule through the remainder of their billing cycle unless otherwise specified on the withdrawal form.
- Withdrawals received within 2 weeks of the billing due date will owe 25% of their next bill. Students may attend one additional class for that following billing period.
- Withdrawals received within 1 week of the billing due date will owe 50% of their next bill. Students may attend two additional classes for that following billing period.
- If a student chooses to re-enroll at any point after withdrawal, the current registration fee and tuition rates will apply.
Please note: Submitting this form will completely withdraw your student(s) from enrollment. If you’re needing to skip just one class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 804-1177.