Are you interested in working at ROOTS? We’d love to hear from you, but before you do, here’s a quick overview of what you can expect:
- Work in a fun and engaging environment
- Get to know tons of local parents and students, ranging in age from 1 to 84 (seriously, 84)
- Get to work alongside and with some really talented musicians, dancers, and artists
- Have the privilege of teaching a student their firsts and watching them progress for years to come
Positions we’re currently taking applications for:
First Impressions Coordinator
This person will work to provide top quality customer service, studio maintenance and administrative support for ROOTS Academy. This person will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
Click here for details and to apply.
- Music Mentors (aka teachers); Part-time for Franklin location » apply below
- Substitutes (as needed) » apply below
- Dance Mentors » apply here
If this piques your interest, please take a moment to submit your application below.
Please Note: All applications will be processed and reviewed. However, we are mainly looking for the following:
- Voice, male
- Piano, male & female
- Guitar, female
- Violin, male & female
- Drums, male & female