Hip Hop, Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Pointe, and More!
ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED FOR THE 2016-2017 DANCE SEASON
Keep dancing this summer with ROOTS Dance Summer Camps!
Click here to view the full schedule of dance camps for ages 4-18
Preschool & Toddler Class Schedule | Age 2.5 – 4
K-12th Class Schedule | Ages 5-18
Adult Classes (Ages 18+)
ROOTS Dance Staff
Our dance staff (aka dance mentors) are well-trained and educated professionals. Meet them here.
ROOTS Dance FAQ
- Why can I not enroll in a weekly dance class right now?
- Enrollment is currently closed for the season in order to allow classes to prepare for our annual recital happening in June 2017. We will open registration for our 2017/2018 season later this spring. Stay tuned for details!
- Does ROOTS offer Summer Camps?
- Absolutely! ROOTS Dance is offering 4 camps this summer for dancers ages 4-18. Check out our full summer camp lineup here!
- Are ROOTS Dance Summer Camps only in Franklin?
- Are there any class options besides normal classes during the week?
- Yes! We have Master Classes and Workshops every month to give our dancers and dancers in the community opportunities to come in and learn from the best. You can find out more about ROOTS Dance Master Classes and Workshops here.
- Where do I purchase my dance clothes and shoes?
- We recommend purchasing all dance attire at Bellissimo, a dance boutique right here in Franklin. The address is 100-B Mission Court, Franklin, TN 37067.
- Are there any options for adults?
- Absolutely! We are serious about our Adult Dance Program here at ROOTS. We have classes on Monday & Wednesday evenings in Hip Hop and Heels! Click here to view the full schedule. We offer a one-time free trial class for all new students, and classes operate on a pay-as-you-come basis for your convenience. We have options available for class passes as well. You can sign up here!
- If I miss a class, can I make it up?
- Sure! Students are welcome to make up their class in another class time at their same level or below. Simply email us at email@example.com to let us know that you will be out for your class.
- How do I withdraw from my class?
Convenient location in the heart of Cool Springs, ROOTS is easily accessible on the corner of Mallory Station Rd. and Seaboard Lane.