We’re sharing our favorite quotes from “Wicked” on the blog today. The reason? ROOTS Dance is celebrating our upcoming Master Class featuring Ginna Claire Mason, a Nashville native who plays Glinda the good witch on Broadway’s “Wicked.”
Broadway star Ginna Claire Mason (“WICKED” on Broadway and national tours “Newsies”, “Flashdance”) is coming home to Nashville for an exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experience workshop at ROOTS Academy. Learn from Ginna Claire what it takes to make it on Broadway. Workshop will include one-on-one attention from Ginna Claire on vocals, acting, and choreography, audition prep, song interpretation, business tips, and more.
Tickets available for purchase here. There is limited space available, so get your tickets while they last.
ANYONE is welcome to attend, not just ROOTS students! Invite a friend to join you.
Favorite Quotes from Wicked
1. “It’s just life, so keep dancing through.” -Elphaba (“Dancing Through Life”)
2. “It’s time to trust my instincts, close my eyes, and leap.” -Elphaba (“Defying Gravity”)
3. “Because I knew you I have been changed… for good.” –Glinda and Elphaba (“For Good”)
4. “Are people born Wicked? Or do they have Wickedness thrust upon them?” -Glinda
5. “The truth isn’t a thing of fact, or reason. It’s simply what everyone agrees on.” -Wizard
6. “You’re the only friend I’ve ever had.” -Elphaba
“And I’ve had so many friends. But only one—that mattered.” -Glinda
7. “I don’t cause commotions, I am one.” -Elphaba
8. “Where I come from, we believe all sorts of things that aren’t true. We call it history.” -Wizard
9. “I don’t see why you can’t just teach us history, instead of always harping on about the past.” -Glinda
10. “Really? Your first party ever?” -Glinda
“Do funerals count?” -Elphaba
What are your favorite quotes from Wicked?
Here’s a personal invitation from Ginna Claire Mason to Sunday’s Master Class. Tickets are still available while they last here.